Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal - Aims and scope
- Understand the costs and funding options - Fees and funding
- Make sure your manuscript is accurate and readable - Language editing
- Understand the copyright agreement - Copyright
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
- Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
- Spreading the word - Promoting your publication
Submit your manuscript in Editorial Manager